Allergies symptoms appear to some persons in response to reactions of their bodies exposed to certain substances. They can be substances, or allergens from outdoors or inside a place. Such as dust, mold, or pollen.
You may experience:
- Shortness of breath, wheezing.
- Sneezing, stuffy, or runny nose.
- Nausea, vomiting.
These are called allergy symptoms.
The types of allergies
are related to how fast the body reacts to allergens. And how long the reactions last: seasonal or all year long.
The medical community knows about the following common allergies. And also what causes allergies.
- Mould allergy can happen inside a place or outdoors from mold or mildew.
- Pollen allergy is usually caused during spring. Since flowers are pollen-rich. It’s a seasonal allergy.
- Drug allergies occur when your body reacts to certain drugs. Usually, people experience side effects with no particular harm to their bodies.
- Pet allergies are related to the reaction to animal fur, feathers, or tiny pieces of skin.
- Insect allergy refers to your immune system reaction to different insects. Such as: dust mites, wasps, bees, hornets, cockroaches.
- Food allergy. Your immune system may experience overreaction while ingesting certain foods.
Due to the spread of COVID-19, you may ask: How do I know if I have allergies or COVID? It’s not always easy to find out. However, if you feel mixed symptoms of flu, along with fatigue, shortness of breath, call immediately our clinic at (905) 451-9999